Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Awards Time

One Lovely Blog Award
Harika from Harika's Kitchen has presented me with the One Lovely Blog Award. 





Thank you Harika for the Award. I am feeling so delighted.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers. Please don't leave it general and just invite all your blogger friends to collect the Award. It's always nice to be nominated so please do the favor and nominate 15 bloggers to share the Award with.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen



Stylish Blogger Award
Harika from Harika's Kitchen and Kankana from Sunshine & Smile have presented me this Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you lovely buddies!





Here is what we can do to share and keep the loop going
1. Thank and Link Back to the Blogger Who Awarded You With The Award
2. Share 7 Things About Yourself
3. Award 15 Recently Discovered Great Blogger
4. Contact The Bloggers and Inform Them of The Award


And Now comes 7 things about me :)
1. I love pink color.. and admire anything in pink
2. I love admiring moon and the night-sky
3. I am a well-organized person (?!) and try to stick to my plan as much as I can
4. I am not a party person..huh.. but always love company of close friends
5. I would always like have something sweet (at least a small bite of chocolate) after every meal
6. I love music, especially ARRahman's
7. I try not to postpone things as much as I can


I would like to pass on these awards to my fellow blogger friends
Denny
Reva
Aipi
Priya Sreeram
Priya Vasu
Priya Suresh
Akheela
Akila
Ramya
Priyanka
Aruna Manikandan
Prats
Premalatha Aravindan
Jeyashri Suresh
Tahemeem



13 comments:

  1. Congrats on ur award..nice knowing more about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and Thanks kirthi.... it is so nice of u to share the award.... Please do check out the event in my blog...
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on ur well deserved award Krithi..!!And thx a ton for sharing the award with moi..;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Krithi, very well deserved!
    Thanks a lot for sharing it with me..really appreciate it :)

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats krithi...
    Thanks a lot for sharing it with me :)
    that means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Krithi - I am enjoying see your recipe updates through network blogger - well deserved indeed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Dear! Thanks a lot for sharing it with me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Krithi!!! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice knowing a little more abt u krithi !congrats on the award and thx a ton for sharing it with me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats dear:-) I am sure its well deserved:-)
    Thanks a bunch for sharing it with me...
    N good to know more abt u as well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats
    thank you for sharing posted in my awards page

    ReplyDelete

Do leave your valuable comments here!
I appreciate any critical comment which helps improve my posts, although inappropriate and rude comments will not be published.