Thursday, March 31, 2011

Guest Hosting - Breakfast Club #10 - The Theme is..

Breakfast Club is a wonderful event started by Helen of Fuss Free Flavours, which I am guest hosting for this month. I would like to thank Helen for giving me an opportunity to host this event and I am overjoyed. 



Breakfast Club: Because breakfast should be more interesting

than tea & toast or coffee & cereal.

I had always been a breakfast person and never skip it. It is the most important meal of your day and keep you going with concentration and energy for your day. The Theme for this month is "Pancakes".
So friends, don your chef caps and aprons and come up with innovative and interesting ideas of Pancakes/Crepes for Breakfast. It can be pancakes from scratch, or can use store-bought mixes which you are using to whip up creative and tasty pancakes which your family loves.
Guidelines:
1. Prepare pancakes/crepes from scratch with or without eggs using any flour
2. If using store-bought pancake mixes be as creative as possible, adding fruits, veggies or making it savory... No Beef/Pork/Alcohol please.
3. Email me at krithiskitchen[at]gmail[dot]com with the following details
Your Name; Blog Name; Recipe Name; Recipe URL; Picture resized to 300 px please
4. Link back to this post and Helen's original event announcement page.
5. Use of logo is mandatory as it helps spread the word
6. Any number of new entries are allowed
7. Archived entries are accepted if re-published as latest with this announcement, Helen's announcement and logo.
8. The end date is midnight of April 30th, 2011.
I am looking forward for your beautiful entries for breakfast!
P.S. If you are interested in hosting Breakfast Club for the upcoming months, email Helen at helen[at]fussfreeflavours[dot]com.

45 comments:

  1. Happy hosting Krithi, will send my entries..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy hosting Krithi dear!!! Time to get the pan out & start to make some innovative pancakes!!! And u have an award waiting in my blog..Do collect it :)
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy hosting dear. Will try to send my entry

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice event. Will send in mine.

    Checkout my events space and spread ur event http://sarafoodevents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like fun! I love pancakes. I will try to think of something yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dear,

    Collect some awards from my blog :)

    http://rakshaskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely event dear !! will send u my entries !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice event and happy hosting... will send in my entries soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely event, will send in my entry soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy hosting!! will send my entry soon..

    valar
    http://valarskitchen-basics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy hosting Krithi... ! This is a great way to pool good recipes for the bfast. will be coming back shortly to check out more of exciting news and posts frm you...thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a response.

    Looking forward to seeing lots of lovely pancakes this month.

    Please contact me if you would like to host.

    helen at fussfreeflavours dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love pancakes .. and i do make them at home at times. I would love to participate in this event :) Will send you my entry soon!
    www.sunshineandsmile.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds fun ... look forward to participate
    Happy hosting ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. First time here... lovely space. Looking forward to participating in the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy hosting, I would like to send in something

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Krithi,
    just like to ask you one thing, crepes (which are another version of pancakes) are allowed or not,
    pls let me know.

    pls do check the event on my site: summer coolers

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just started my blog and this is my first event submission :).

    http://vardhiniskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Krithi, I've just emailed you my entries. Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Krithi, Participating for the very first time in any event. I hope my email reaches you, after bouncing back twice. Here's my entry - http://shyskitchenchronicles.blogspot.com/2011/04/mmmmmm-pancakes-using-fruit-puree.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Kirthi,
    I am sending u my entry and here is the link...
    http://mugdha-cookingfundas.blogspot.com/2011/04/ingredients-atta-wheat-flour-300-gm.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. A great recipe .. never try but I'll try .. looks delicious .. I love these pancakes contest looks interesting .., I follow you and invite you to share my recipes and blog, greetings from SPAIN ... MARIMI

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey was wondering if I could send in dosa variations? if possible let me know by email.
    Check out the event at our space..
    http://tamalapaku.blogspot.com/2011/04/design-menu-2nd-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi
    sent in my entry now. hope you rec'd it

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just posted a mango pancake recipe a week back and thought it would be too soon to re-post it... :(!!! But I would love to share it with your woonderful readers...

    http://ruchisimplyfood.blogspot.com/2011/04/mango-pancakes-its-raining-mangoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for letting me participate. I have sent you an email with all the details.

    Cheers,
    Ruchi
    http://ruchisimplyfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sent an entry now...happy hosting !!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats every one for great day.
    Dinar

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice and informative post.....Thanks for shairing it with us...Thanks

    http://www.floshowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I want to put in writing like this moreover ?taking time and actual effort to make a very excellent write-up?even so what can I say?I procrastinate alot and certainly not appear to get one thing done.

    Gum disease

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.













    Sending Gifts to Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Do leave your valuable comments here!
I appreciate any critical comment which helps improve my posts, although inappropriate and rude comments will not be published.