Thursday, May 19, 2011

Announcing "Serve It" Series - Serve It Chilled

I and Denny of Oh Taste N See are college friends and have shared the common interest of food blogging. Denny was one of the motivators for me to start a food blog. I was always inspired by her comprehensive knowledge of world-cuisine. If you have not checked out her site, do check out Oh Taste N See now and guess what she has blogged about 300+ recipes. We had an idea of starting an event for a while now. Well, things got little delayed but we have successfully initiated our new event, given that she is celebrating her first anniversary of food blogging this month.

We are delighted to announce the "Serve It" series, which is going to be a theme-based event for every month. This month the theme is "Serve It - Chilled" and is happening at her space. Do check out the event guidelines at her event announcement page. We hope to receive grand support from you all with your super-cool chilled entries.



27 comments:

  1. Great event and awesome series... Will send in my entries soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely event .. perfect for summer.

    Vardhini
    VardhinisKitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy hosting Krithi,will send my entries soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful event in summer. I will send my enties soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy hosting dear:-) I will send my entry

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely event will send soon my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful event dear..Happy Hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey guess what, I was just about to post some cocktails and cool drinks .. so I can participate :)
    www.sunshineandsmile.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hai Krithi ,
    I am passing on an award to u, do come an collect it from my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy hosting dear...sounds awesome ..!
    one more surprise in my blog too..stop by mine..

    Tasty Appetite
    Event: Letz Relishh Ice Creams

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure to send in my entries..Happy hosting!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the best dear for this lovely event. You have a new follower in me!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh yeah baby! this is a good theme - I will send a few your way for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a great series, like the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful event - will love to participate - the broccoli cheese soup looks deadly good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect seasonal event! Rock on!!

    ReplyDelete

Do leave your valuable comments here!
I appreciate any critical comment which helps improve my posts, although inappropriate and rude comments will not be published.